Danks Street is the area's biggest attraction. You will be amongst some of Sydney's finest homes and highly acclaimed eateries. Coles and Aldi Supermarkets are ultra convenient too!
Boasting one of the largest floor plans within Warehouse 5, accommodation includes:
- Double fronted, flat plan layout spread over 135 sqms
- Massive entertaining terrace to the East with gorgeous leafy outlook
- Unique terrace to the West with plantation shutters resembling more an outdoor room than a terrace
- Open plan living/dining area with floor to ceiling doors which open to the outdoor areas
- Stainless steel kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, integrated wine rack and great sized pantry
- Two chic, designer bathrooms (main with bath)
- Floating floor boards throughout
- Both bedrooms are very spacious and feature built-in robes and balcony access
- Internal laundry
- 1 security carspace
- Onsite building manager & excellent security
Relaxing is so easy when you have over 40sqms of terraces to enjoy. If you feel like heading out, there is an abundance of nearby parklands to enjoy and you are only a short ride to one of the Eastern Suburbs many famous Beaches.
Homes boasting this size within Warehouse 5 are seldom offered, so get in quick to capitalise and reap the rewards on the future prospects of the Danks Street Village and Green Square precincts.
Still respectful of its aboriginal heritage and industrial past, the inner city neighbourhood of Waterloo, is skillfully embracing the future with cutting-edge galleries, a slow food scene, underground bars and cool festivals.
Waterloo has gone from a blue-collar district to a white-hot residential enclave. Cool, artsy and multicultural it appeals to the alternative set, professionals, creative types and the defiant old timer who has witnessed it’s reinvention.
Waterloo is where industrial strength meets stylish sophistication. Elegant apartments boasting luxurious space, natural light and opulent trimmings are creatively camouflaged behind old factory and warehouse facades and corrugated iron roofs.
+ Waterloo is serviced by State Transit Authority Sydney Buses routes to the Sydney CBD.
+ Green Square underground railway station, on the Airport line of the Sydney Trains network, is located in the south-west corner of the suburb.
+ Redfern railway station is located close to the...
+ Our Lady of Mount Carmel School, Waterloo (OLMC) is a Catholic systemic primary school
+ Located atop Observatory Hill, overlooking the Sydney CBD, Fort Street PS provides an extraordinary and challenging learning experience for students from Kindergarten to Year 6
+ Green Square...
+ Fernside Skate Park is famous among Sydney’s skate community. Equipped with stairs, ramps, rails and benches, it replicates the style of the streets.
+ The Waterloo library is located in the historic Waterloo Town Hall. It host several exciting features including the Koori Collection...